THE ECL 300 LINEAR AUTOMATIC FILLING MACHINE IS A MODEL SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR THE PACKAGING OF LIQUID OR LOW VISCOSITY PRODUCTS AND PRODUCTION RATES UP TO 5000 PACKS/HOUR. THE VERSATILITY OF THE ECL 300 ENABLES ADAPTING TO DIFFERENT PACKAGING FORMATS.
· The ECL 300 is fitted with a masic or magnetic measure gauge filling system and an elevator for volumetric pistons which allows to fill the packaging from the bottom (Dive in system) especially useful for the packaging of foaming products.
· The ECL 300 is equipped with a system to electronically regulate the filling volume for each packaging by tactile screen on the control panel.
· This model offers the advantage of filling the product at three different speeds avoiding pouring, especially in filling foaming products.
· This machine is equipped with a rotary monobloc closing unit with 8 workstations that permits easily changing the tool set for the packaging of different pack formats and conveyor belts specially designed for any packaging design.
· The closing unit is easily changeable and adaptable to different cap formats by a pneumatically adjustable screw.
The ECL 300 packaging machine has a wide range of optional equipment available to fulfil our client’s requirements according to product and packaging needs.
· Pump for automatic product feed to the filling unit.
· Markers, coders or labelling machines for adhesive labels or hot glue labels.
· Re-circulated water pressure cleaning system.
· Anti-dripping units in different formats for different types of products.
Height 1.870 mm
Width 4.000 mm
Length 1.850 mm
Power supply 380V 50 Hz
Pneumatic supply 6 bar
Producción Up to 4.000 containers